Skip to content
Where are you located?
- Our storefront address is 4646 Everhart, in the heart of Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Look for us in the same shopping center as O'Reilly Auto Parts, and next door to Disc-go-Round.
What's your return policy?
- No returns on online purchases. In store, we offer the opportunity to return merchandise purchased within the last 5 days for store credit (in store only). No returns on clearance items, holiday items, jewelry, or swim suits.
How does selling work?
- Bring in your freshly laundered, ready-to-wear items in a bag, box or bin.
- Items on hangers or loose items (carried in without a bag or box to contain them) will not be accepted.
- You must have a driver's license or government-issued ID to present at the buying counter and when a cash or store credit offer is given.
- Take your items to the buying counter (located in the back of the store) and our buyer on duty will assist you the rest of the way!
- Selling is done in person only.
When should I sell my items?
- We take clothing, shoes, and accessories during our normal business hours!
- Please note- we close the buying counter approximately 1 hour before closing time every day.
What do you buy?
- We buy current cuts, prints, and styles that target our demographic of juniors, young adults, and young business professionals.
- We buy styles that have been sold in stores within the past 2 years.
- We also take current-trending vintage clothing.
How long will it take to receive an offer?
- All buys are processed on a first come, first sell basis but will always be completed the same day. Your buyer will quote you a wait time when you bring your items in. Wait time is determined by how many items you have as well as how many sellers are ahead of you (we recommend getting to the shop early to avoid a long wait time). You are welcome to leave and come back when your quoted wait time has expired, but you must come back by close of business that day. All items left overnight will be donated.
- Designer items are subject to a 24 hour authentication period.
How much do I get?
- We offer on average 35%-40% in cash or 45% in store credit for what the item is selling in the store for. We price items based on their online resale value, the item's condition and our past experiences with similar products.
- Offers are given in person only, and will not be given via phone call, etc.
What about designer?
- We absolutely take designer items! We take designer jewelry & purses that are in current style. High-end designer (think LV, Chloe, etc.) must have proof of purchase in order to price as authentic, and are subject to a 24 hour authentication period.
What DON'T you buy?
- We do not accept formal wear, wedding gowns, maternity, children's clothing, scrubs, or suits. All items must be free of odors, pet dander, excessive wear, stains & holes in order to be accepted